The TX series analytical balances are the most advanced in the Accuris™ line. The large, high-resolution touch screen presents the user with an icon-based menu system and allows quick and intuitive access to a wide range of useful functions. A precisely engineered Electromagnetic Force Restoration (EFR) weigh cell accurately determines masses to sub milligram levels. The TX auto-calibration can also be set to occur at specific time intervals depending on user preference. A high-resolution thermal probe is incorporated in the core of the EFR weigh cell, and if the measured temperature fluctuates slightly, the balance will automatically compensate. Series TX models have adjustable feet and a leveling bubble to ensure correct installation. Note: For optimal weighing performance, the TX semi-micro model must be installed on a suitably stable surface, such as a marble slab table.
- Large, high-resolution touch screen
- Enhanced color touch screen interface significantly improve ease of use
- Convenient connectivity with optional thermal printer (Sold Separately) or USB flash drive
- Internal auto-calibration feature
- Round weighing pan
- Weighing units: grams, milligrams, carats, ounces, pounds, pennyweight, Troy ounce, grains, percent
- Calibration weight set sold separately