The Libman® 32-quart bucket and wringer are designed for mopping large areas and demanding jobs. The heavy-duty steel handle allows you to squeeze out more water without bending, while non-squeak, premium rubber casters make it easier to move the bucket and wringer around to where it is most convenient. A low center of gravity resists tipping over, while the heavy-duty molded composite of this bucket and wringer combo is built to last. It fits most janitorial and maid carts. It is excellent for MRO, plant, warehouse, food service, janitorial, hotel and housekeeping, office, healthcare, and assisted living locations.
- Unique wringer panel design expels more water with less spilling & splashing
- Integrated hook on the wringer holds mop handle while stationary & maneuvering the bucket
- Heavy-duty steel bucket handle with soft rubber grip for easier lifting & pouring
- Handle lays on either side, out of the way during mopping
- Wringer accepts most mop head types
- Wringer fits tightly onto mop bucket, will not rock back & forth during use
- The wringer handle is angled to maximize torque to the wringer panels