The 35° angled cassette features a large writing surface and two side panels ideal for labeling. The one-piece design allows the lids to be opened and closed repeatedly without the top being detached from the base. The lid securely locks into the base and keeps samples safe and secure. The 35° angled cassettes can be manually loaded into most cassette printers.
- Acetal polymer
- Large textured writing surface
- Large thumb tab on the front of the cassette for easy opening
- The lid stays attached for repeated opening & closing
- Working temperature: -40°F to 180°F
- Sold in full cases of 1000 only (2 boxes of 500)