Coretec® pipe is made of natural polypropylene, with no pigments or other adulterants added to the plastic resin. It exhibits an extremely low content of metals, organic compounds, and free ions while demonstrating excellent chemical resistance properties, including aqueous solutions of acids, alkalis and salts, and many organic solvents. Sold in 10' intervals only, but you must specify how the pipe should be cut on your order. Lengths cut less than 8' can ship via UPS, but greater than 8' must ship via Motor Freight.
- Natural polypropylene pipe
- No pigments or other adulterants added
- Highly chemical resistant
- UV resistant
- Non-conductor of electricity
- Outside diameter: 2.375"
- Not recommended for compressed air or gas
- Maximum service temperature: 150°F
- Priced per foot; sold in 10' intervals - 20' max. length