These heavy-duty vacuum bottles have thick walls to withstand the forces of repeated vacuum applications in the laboratory. The bottles come with a polypropylene cap and TPE gasket for leakproof sealing. They are designed for liquid aspiration and transfer operations. Manufactured from Medical Grade USP Class VI resins to meet most laboratory requirements, the polypropylene bottles are autoclavable and will hold a vacuum for up to 24 hours at 20°C. When combined with the matching aseptic transfer caps, sold separately, the vacuum bottles can be used for the safe, sterile transfer of reagents, media, and solutions required in biotechnology, cell culture, and other laboratories.
- Polypropylene bottle
- White polypropylene screw cap
- TPE gasket
- Dimensions: 3.75" Dia. x 9" Hgt.
- Will hold a vacuum for up to 24 hours at 20°C
- Resin meets USP Class VI standards
- Aseptic transfer caps sold separately