The Erlenmeyer Shaker Flasks are made of polycarbonate, PETG, or styrene/butadiene (Jumbo Flasks only). The polypropylene screw caps are vented with 0.2µm membranes to increase air transmission and enhance cell growth. The mouth size conforms with the international SBS standard for quick, secure connection to bioreactor equipment. Polycarbonate flasks and Jumbo flasks have baffled (ribbed) bottoms to increase oxygenation and mixing efficiency even at lower shaking speeds. All flasks, regardless of size, are individually wrapped and gamma sterilized to SAL 10-6, and they are free of RNase, DNase, pyrogen, endotoxins, and human DNA.
- Polypropylene screw caps; vented & 0.2µm filter
- Baffled bottoms
- Gamma sterile (SAL 10-6)
- Pyrogen-free & RNase/DNase free
- Individually wrapped
- Dimensions: 96.2mm Top Dia. x 164mm Bottom Dia. x 243mm Hgt.
- Sterile items are non-returnable
- Flasks are sold in full cases of 6 only