PolyLite™ PETG is an affordable PETG filament with balanced mechanical properties and ease of printing. Suppose we had a simple axis going from "low durability but easy to print" on the left to "high durability but challenging to print" on the right. PLA would be on the far left, ABS would be on the far right, and PETG would be precisely in the middle.
- PolyLite™ PETG
- Printing temperature: 230°C to 240°C; Bed temperature: 70°C to 80°C
- Printing Speed: 30mm/s to 50mm/s
- Approximately 1082' per spool
- More colors available; contact us for a quote
- Compatibility may vary based on the printer manufacturer's settings & intended use
- Sold in full 1kg spools only (packaged in recycled cardboard)