Diamond® Essentials™ plastic bottles meet the market need for efficient, effective, and economical packaging options for manual and automated filling operations. The narrow mouth bottles improve the pouring of liquid contents. The cap and closure sizes match industry norms for easy integration into filling operations. Precision molded from virgin HDPE resins, the rugged bottles have a consistent wall thickness, with smooth surfaces inside and out. The polypropylene caps are engineered with an integrated seal ring and semi-buttressed threads for leakproof closure, and they also offer superior performance to round threads found on inferior bottles. The linerless cap design reduces contamination risks associated with liners, like wrinkles, tears, wear, corrosion, reaction, and leakage. The leakproof bottles are designed and tested to withstand the highest pressure thresholds in the industry.
- HDPE bottle with polypropylene linerless cap
- Leakproof & resistant to most corrosives
- BPA, heavy metal & phthalate-free
- Suitable for freezer storage down to 100°C
- Cap size: 24mm & Neck ID: 18mm
- Dimensions: 52mm Dia. x 100mm Hgt.
- RoHS compliant
- Meets USP Class VI standards for pharma, research & packaging applications
- Meets FDA standards