Air-operated (actuated) valves are mainly used in systems requiring open and close operations. Typically used on production lines, they are also suitable for other applications, including harsh chemicals, pollution control, wet processing stations, plating equipment, chemical processing, and water treatment applications. Manual or electric pneumatic controls can open the valve, and when the airflow stops, the valves will close. The valves can be operated in any position and have direct-acting full flow with a top entry for easy maintenance and minimum water hammer.
- Gray PVC body
- FKM O-ring
- No metal contact with fluid
- Top entry for easy in-line maintenance
- Normally closed (spring to close, air to open)
- 1-1/2" to 2" sizes have a step-down port flow
- Minimum air pressure for actuation: 40 psi
- Dimensions: 4.5" Dia. x 7.5" Hgt.