Liquid Tape is a rubber coating that takes the place of electrical tape by providing electrical insulation to hard-to-reach areas. Liquid Tape can be used in many applications, including electrical connections for boats, trailers, RVs, trucks, automobiles, timers, pool electricals, bilge pumps, sprinkler pumps, instruments, computers, circuit boards, switches, and to stop terminal screws from vibrating loose.
- Provides excellent protection from acid, alkaline & abrasion
- Seals out moisture & salt
- Strongest dielectric protection on the market
- Protects electrical connections on wires, cables, alarms & electronics
- Will not harden, unravel or become brittle in extreme weather conditions
- Can be brushed or sprayed on