Here are the tools designed to get the job done without doing a number on your back. Their ergonomic design reduces strain when lifting from floor level. Great for use in the following applications: Meat, dairy, seafood, and poultry, general food handling, commercial fishing, material handling, and agriculture.
- Injection molded polypropylene
- D-grip handle
- Chemical & corrosion resistant
- Slot size on sieve shovel: 0.5" x 3"
- Hygienic fork has average tine spacing: 1.625" & average tine diameter: 0.625"
- Temperature range: -22°F to 176°F
- Meets FDA & USDA standards