This hose is constructed on thermoplastic rubber and reinforced with wire. No cement, solvent, chemicals, or adhesives are used in the manufacturing process. This hose has superior chemical resistance and is capable of handling fumes as tough as methyl ethyl ketone, sulfuric acid, acetone, or toluene. The temp range is -60°F to 275°F. It is black in color. Ozone and UV resistant. Hose is priced per foot; sold in 25' sections only.
- Thermoplastic rubber reinforced with wire
- No cement, solvent, chemicals or adhesives are used to manufacture
- Ozone & UV resistant
- CL bend radius: 3.50"
- Working pressure: 17 psi
- Compress ratio per foot: 6"
- Vacuum: >29 inHg
- Temperature range: -60°F to 275°F
- Hose is priced per foot; sold in 25' sections only