This 1/4" ID x 3/8" OD x 1/16" Wall Bev-a-line XX Tubing has a maximum pressure of 75 PSI @ 70°F. The liner has a durometer of 55 D, a tensile strength of 5200 PSI, a brittleness temperature of -51°F, a specific gravity of 1.20, and an elongation at break of 450%. The outer shell has a durometer of 80 D, a tensile strength of 2000 PSI, a brittleness temperature of -41°F, a specific gravity of 1.20, and an elongation at break of 400%.
- Hytrel® liner is virtually inseparable from shell
- Low gas permeation
- Works with refrigerant gases & hydrocarbons
- Withstands repeated autoclaving
- Temperature range: -60°F to 160°F
- Meets FDA & NSF standards
- Priced per foot; sold in 10' intervals only