These injection molded PVC pipe fittings are corrosion resistant and produced to schedule 40 dimensions. Ideal applications include potable water, water, wastewater treatment, chilled water, irrigation, pool and spa, drainage, agricultural, chemical processing, and other applications where corrosive fluids are conveyed.
- White PVC Type I (Cell Class of 12454) per ASTM D1784
- Schedule 40 socket fittings manufactured to ASTM D 2466
- Non-toxic, odorless & tasteless
- Not UV resistant
- Not for use with compressed air or gas
- Temperature range: 33°F to 140°F
- NSF 61 certified