This hose has superior chemical resistance and is capable of handling fumes as tough as methyl ethyl ketone, sulfuric acid, acetone, or toluene. It is good for cotton harvesting, enclosed space fume removal, leaf blowers, oil mist collection, seeding, and solvent ventilation.
- Thermoplastic rubber reinforced with wire
- No cement, solvent, chemicals or adhesives are used to manufacture
- Ozone & UV resistant
- CL bend radius: 12"
- Working pressure: 6 psi
- Compress ratio per foot: 7"
- Vacuum: 5.5 inHg
- Temperature range: -60°F to 275°F
- Priced per foot, sold in 25' rolls - 25' max. length