Reprocessed UHMW (Polystone M) is an Eco-friendly and economical alternative to virgin UHMW in non-food applications. Using a blend of virgin and recycled UHMW this product gives you all the benefits of UHMW at a lower cost. The wear characteristics of Reprocessed UHMW are still very good, often slightly better than virgin product, while it also maintains the very low coefficient of friction of UHMW. For non-food applications this should be your UHMW material of choice. This product is used extensively for chain guides, wear rail, chutes liners, truck liners, hopper liner (grain, coal & aggregate) and many other applications where need extremely good wear and release properties.
- Eco-friendly & economical alternative to virgin UHMW
- A blend of virgin & recycled UHMW
- Good wear characteristics
- Maintains a very low coefficient of friction
- For non-food applications only