Use with Process Technology® heaters and liquid level controls. Large easy to read LED display. Provides precise control for consistent plating and etch rates in most aqueous processes. FEP covered 5-foot, 1000-ohm thermistor sensor included standard with the control. Provides extended service in corrosive liquids and can be lengthened with ordinary copper hookup wire. Large switching capacities from 30 to 150 amps for either 240 or 480. Adjustable temperature range from -58°F (-50°C) to 302°F (150°C). +/- 1° full span, single digit accuracy. 20°F (-7°C) to 130°F (54°C) ambient temperature range. UL certified.
- Large (.50” high), easy to read LED display
- Provides precise control for consistent plating and etch rates in most aqueous processes
- FEP covered 10', 1000-ohm thermistor sensor include, can be lengthened with copper wire
- Large switching capacities from 20 to 125 amps for up to 600 volts
- Adjustable temperature range: -58°F to 302°F (±1° full span, single digit accuracy)
- Ambient temperature range: 14°F to 158°F
- UL certified