Smooth, non-porous, and flexible; this tubing provides a sanitary fluid path by maintaining an interior free of trapped particles, minimizing bacterial growth potential. This non-toxic, taste-free, and odor-free tubing is resistant to harsh alkaline cleaners and unaffected by the most commonly used sanitizers.
- Equivalent to Tygon B-44-4X
- Durometer hardness (shore A): 65
- Temperature range: -47°F to 165°F
- Max. working pressure @ 73°F: 25 psi
- Minimum bend radius: 1-3/4"
- Specific gravity: 1.21
- Tensile strength: 2,100 psi
- Meets FDA, 3-A & NSF standards
- Priced per roll, sold in 25' rolls - 25' max. length (bagged & labeled)