|The Right to Know
The right to know what personal information is collected, used, shared or sold, both as to the categories and specific pieces of personal information. You have the right to request any or all of the following information relating to your personal information we have collected and disclosed in the last 12 months, upon verification of your identity:
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you;
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you;
- The categories of sources of the personal information;
- The categories of personal information that we have disclosed to third parties for a business purpose, and the categories of recipients to whom this information was disclosed;
- The categories of personal information we have sold and the categories of third parties to whom the information was sold; and
- The business or commercial purposes for collecting or selling the personal information.
|The Right to Request Deletion
||You have the right to request the deletion of personal information we have collected from you, subject to certain exceptions.
|The Right to Opt-Out of the Sale of Personal Information
||You have the right to direct us not to sell personal information we have collected about you to third parties now or in the future. Children under the age of 16 must provide opt in consent, with a parent or guardian consenting for children under 13. Our Services are not intended for, marketed to or directed at children under the age of 16 years of age. Please see the Policy for additional information on the privacy of children.
|The Right to Non-Discrimination
||The right to non-discrimination in terms of price or service when a consumer exercises a privacy right under CCPA. You have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment for exercising these rights. However, please note that if the exercise of these rights limits our ability to process personal information (such as in the case of a deletion request), we may no longer be able to provide you our products and services or engage with you in the same manner.
Exercise Your California Consumer Rights
To exercise your California Consumer Rights, please submit a request by:
- Fill out the Data Privacy Request Form at the bottom of this policy
- Dedicated Califonia Phone: 877-204-9670
- Email: email@example.com
We will need to verify your identity before processing your request, which may require us to request additional personal information from you. We will only use personal information provided in connection with a Data Privacy Request to review and comply with the request. In certain circumstances, we may decline a request to exercise the rights described above, particularly where we are unable to verify your identity or locate your information in our systems. If we are unable to comply with all or a portion of your request, we will explain the reasons for declining to comply with the request.
Data Privacy Request Form