Parker in-Line flow controls are unidirectional. An arrow on the body indicates the direction of controlled flow. They can be used individually or stacked together using joining clips. These flow controls are popular in factory/process automation, life science, food processing, water and beverage, and petrochemical industries. These are also ideal in a wide variety of applications from packaging, filling/bottling and dispensing to pneumatic circuits. These fittings are compatible with semi-rigid nylon, polyurethane 95 durometer Shore A, nylon and fluoropolymer tubing.
- Glass-reinforced nylon 6/6 body
- Stainless steel gripping ring
- Nickel-plated brass adjustment screw, locking nut & threads
- Nitrile D seal
- Panel mountable
- Pressure range: 15 psi to 145 psi
- Temperture range: 30°F to 160°F