Commonly used in the component fabrication of such items as nuts, bolts, washers, and spacers, PVC square stock can be readily machined to provide durable corrosion-resistant components. Emphasis is placed on delivering extrusions with minimal sink and smooth surfaces for dimensional consistency and effortless reproduction of machined parts.
- Dark gray PVC type 1
- Not UV stabilized
- Excellent machining & fabrication characteristics
- Flammability rating: UL-94 V-0
- Maximum temperature: 140°F
- NSF listed
- Length tolerance: ±1"
- 1/2" to 1" sold in 5' sections only
- 1-1/4" to 2" sold in 8' sections only