Low profile, modular spilldecks allow you to design and create a containment system that meets your specific needs. Ultra-SpillDeck Containment Systems meet EPA and Uniform Fire Code Spill Containment Regulations when assembled in configurations of six (6) drums or more. Applications include hazardous waste collection, storage of virgin chemicals, drum dispensing and battery storage. Protected by manufacturer's five (5) year warranty against any material or workmanship defects
- Modules are easily connected together with bulkhead fittings
- Allow a virtually unlimited number of customized configurations
- Bulkhead lock"connected modules together & allow spilled liquid to flow from one module to the next
- Offer safe & convenient loading/unloading of drums
- P1 Dimensions: 25-7/8" x 25-7/8" x 5-3/4"
- P2 Dimensions: 52" x 25 7/8" x 5-3/4"
- P4 Dimensions: 52" x 52" x 5-3/4"
- Meet EPA container storage regulation 40 CFR264.175 uniform fire code spill containment regulations