Create identifying labels for your chemical bottles. Identify the chemical and its properties, referring to the Safety Data Sheet or other reference material to verify the correct codes. Peel off the corresponding pressure-sensitive stickers depicting NFPA rating numbers, hazard codes, and safety pictorials and place in the indicated block on the 5" W x 3" Hgt. blank.
- Mylar overlay protects the label from chemicals
- Consists of pressure-sensitive blank labels & sticker
- Complete instructions included
- Hazard symbol stickers are GHS-compliant
- Bottle sold separately
- Sold per package of 25 only