CPVC has proved to be an excellent material for hot corrosive liquids, hot and cold water distribution, and similar applications above the temperature range of PVC. CPVC fittings will not rust, scale, pit, or corrode, and they are highly resistant to acids, alkalis, alcohols, and many other corrosive materials.
- CPVC (Cell Class 23447) per ASTM D1784
- SCH 80 socket fittings manufactured to ASTM F439
- Non-toxic, odorless & tasteless
- Not UV resistant
- Not for use with compressed air or gas
- Temperature range: 33°F to 200°F
- NSF 61 certified