The 1/4" flow puncture seal dispensing system provides clean and safe liquid dispensing from bag-in-box (BIB) or other types of flexible packaging. The system consists of a Puncture Seal closure cap and a specially designed quick disconnect coupling body. The SP-400 38mm closure makes a positive thread or snap-in seal with a 38mm fitment neck. The puncture seal coupling body automatically breaks the membrane seal on the closure cap when connected. To switch to a new container, simply depress the Colder thumb latch to disconnect the system and then connect the puncture seal coupling body to a fresh container. 1/4" Hose barb polypropylene puncture seal coupling body is 1.95" long. Metric equivalent 6.4mm ID.
- Polypropylene main components & valves
- LDPE 38mm closure
- SS thumb latch, external spring & pin
- EPDM O-rings & 316 SS valve spring
- One-hand connection & disconnection thumb latch
- Pressure rating: 120 psi, 8.3 bar (coupling body)
- Temperature range: 32°F to 160°F (0°C to 71°C)