The yellow, red, blue, green, and whites are translucent. The black is opaque. The grey and bronze are transparent.
- The white 2447 allows 40-49% light transmission and the white 7328 allows 20-29% light transmission. (transmission depends upon thickness)
- The yellow 2037 also allows 21% light transmission.
- The red 2157 and blue 2050 allows 1% light transmission.
- The green 2108 allow 2% light transmission.
- The black 2025 allows 0% light transmission.
- The grey 2074 allows13% light transmission.
- The bronze 2370 allows 10% light transmission.
Percentages given are approximate.
Title: How much light will the colored Acrylic sheets transmit?
Last Edited: 1/5/2023
The information contained in this article is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by
United States Plastic Corp. and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or
warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with
respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose.
Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss
or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of materials, time or profits arising out of,
or in connection with, the use of this information.