← Back to Articles

We do not offer fittings for the PVC rod or other PVC shapes. If you require fittings, then we suggest that you go with the SCH40 or SCH80 PVC pipe or our Furniture grade pipe and fittings. The furniture grade pipe and fittings are available in both round and square.

Title: Does USP carry fittings for the PVC rod or any of the other PVC shapes?
Description: Fittings for PVC
Published: 8/19/2011
Last Edited: 1/4/2023
Was this article useful to you?

Information disclaimer:

The information contained in this article is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by United States Plastic Corp. and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.

In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of materials, time or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this information.