The most widely used member of the vinyl family, PVC is excellent when used for corrosion-resistant tanks, ducts, fume hoods and pipe. Gray PVC sheet is commonly is used for self-supporting tanks, fabricated parts, tank linings and spacers.
- Chemical & corrosion resistant
- Not UV stabilized
- Good electrical & thermal insulator
- Flammability rating UL 94 V-O
- Tolerance: ± 10%
- Forming temperature: 245°F
- Temperature range: 33°F to 160°F
- Does not meet FDA standards
- Larger, heavier sheet must ship motor freight
- Cut tolerance ±1/4"