O-rings help ensure a tight seal to prevent air and fluid leaks in commercial and industrial applications. Used as a mechanical seal or gasket, they are seated in a groove and compressed between two or more parts during assembly. Round cross-section O-rings can be used in both static and dynamic applications. These Viton™ (Fluoroelastomer) O-rings have excellent resistance to compression set, outperforming many commercial grades on the market. They also resist various chemicals, oils, water, and high temperatures.
- Excellent resistance to compression set
- Resistant to many chemicals, oils, water & high temperatures
- Durometer hardness (shore A): 70-80
- Temperature range: -15°F to 400°F
- Sold in full packages only