These bin dividers help protect your electronic components from typical electromagnetic interference (EMI), electrostatic or induced fields. The conductive material provides a barrier which these fields cannot penetrate and prevents the build-up of electrostatic charge. The bins and dividers are permanently conductive and are unaffected by washing with normal cleaners.
- Conductive polypropylene (carbon filled copolymer polypropylene)
- Permanently conductive & unaffected by washing with normal cleaners
- Electrostatic decay rate at less than 0.1 seconds; meets military specification Mil-B-81075B
- Be sure all units are properly grounded according to your use
- Surface resistivity is less than 105 Ohms per square
- Conductive Dividers for the #52683 & #52684 bins, that are 14-3/4" L x 7" Hgt.