This Ultra High Molecular Weight (UHMW) Polyethylene will outwear all other materials, including metals, nylons, urethanes, and fluoroplastics. Applications include guide rails, wear plates, rollers, conveyor augers, bin and hopper lines, chutes, bearings, bushings, and gears.
- Exceptionally high abrasion & impact resistance
- Low coefficient of friction
- Self-lubricating with a non-adherent surface
- Cuts maintenance costs & extends equipment life
- Corrosion resistance; same qualities of other PE
- Use mechanical fasteners in construction
- Temperature range: -60°F to 180°F
- Meets FDA & USDA standards
- Priced per foot, sold in 5' intervals. Standard lengths 10'.