An ergonomic design and a large shrouded thumb latch pad produce a coupling that is easy to grip and simple to operate. An efficient valve design lead to high flow rates and exceptionally low spillage. Patented HFC 12 series couplings have flow comparable to many 1/2" nominal flow couplings in a 3/8" body size. Compact and lightweight, HFC couplings replace bulky and heavy brass ball and sleeve couplings in a wide range of applications.
- Light gray polypropylene with charcoal gray latch
- 316 stainless steel valve spring & external springs
- EPDM O-rings & panel mount gasket
- Pressure rating: vacuum to 60 psi, 4.2 bar
- Temperature range: 32°F to 160°F (0°C to 71°C)
- Body Dimensions: 2.69" L x 1.44" Hgt.