These valves are manufactured from PVC Cell Class 12454 per ASTM D1784 and assembled with silicone-free lubricant. They are ideal for water & wastewater treatment, chemical processing, food & beverage applications, swimming pools & water parks, agriculture, aquarium & zoo service, pharmaceutical, pulp & paper, landfill service, marine & corrosive environments, and metal finishing & plating.
- FPM O-ring seals
- Full flow design
- Closes with no back pressure
- Dimensions: 9" L x 8" W x 5" Hgt.
- Adjustable: opens from 2 psi to 15 psi & opens in any position
- Prevent siphoning of the tank when the pump shuts off
- Prevent the loss of process fluid when process flow stopped
- Minimize risk of water hammer resulting from starting pump in an open line
- Pressure rating: 150 psi @ 70°F