The HFC 35 Series polysulfone couplings can withstand demanding environments, and they exhibit physical strength, chemical resistance, and autoclavability. Ergonomic design and a large, shrouded thumb latch produce a coupling that is easy to grip and simple to operate. An efficient valve design leads to high flow and exceptionally low spillage.
- White polysulfone with charcoal gray latch
- 316 SS valve spring & external springs
- EPDM O-rings & panel mount gasket
- Pressure rating: vacuum to 125 psi, 8.6 bar
- Temperature range: -40°F to 280°F (-40°C to 138°C)
- Body & insert sold separately