Patented HFC 12 series couplings have flow comparable to many 1/2" nominal flow couplings in a 3/8" body size. Compact and lightweight, HFC couplings replace bulky and heavy brass ball and sleeve couplings in a wide range of applications. An ergonomic design and a large shrouded thumb latch pad product a coupling that is easy to grip and simple to operate. An efficient valve design lead to high flow and exceptionally low spillage.
- Light gray polypropylene with charcoal gray latch
- 316 SS valve spring & external springs
- EPDM O-rings & panel mount gasket
- Pressure rating: vacuum to 60 psi, 4.2 bar
- Temperature range: 32°F to 160°F (0°C to 71°C)